Monday, March 29, 2010

He crawled!!!!

Isaac crawled today for the first time on all fours. He had army crawled occasionally but this was the real deal on hands and knees!! He crawled to his therapist Bridget. She asked how long he'd been crawling, and I was like he hasn't been. :)

I'm so excited! I like to think that the Creatine is helping. That and having a new little sister has forced him to want to be more mobile since I can't pick him up all the time now. I am just really excited for the little guy. I am going to try to videotape it and see if I can put it on here. :)

5 comments:

K D said...

Congratulations!

That is awesome!

Scorry said...

I just wanted to post and let you know that I'm using your blog in a school assignment. Previous to this experience, I was not very familiar with blogging. Your page really touched me. I am a senior psychology student at Bradley University in Peoria, IL. My Child Psychopathology course was given an assignment to read a blog of a mother with one of the conditions we're studying this week. I am particularly interested in Prader-Willi Syndrome and was immediately drawn to your page. I just wanted you to know that I have nothing but positive comments to say about your parenting style. I am going to graduate school for occupational therapy and hope that one day I will work with parents as supportive as you. Good luck with everything...Isaac is a real cutie. Your family will be in my prayers.

Sarah C.

Andrew,Sally,Megan,Daniel and Lucy said...

Yay,well done Issac

Isaac's Mom said...

Sarah C. - I'm really glad you liked Isaac's blog! It makes me feel good to hear people actually read it :) There is so little out there about Prader Willi Syndrome and the blog has really helped me meet others out there going through the same experiences, its therapeutic!! Good luck in the future as an OT - We love our OT & she's really made a difference in Isaac's life!

amanda said...

YESS!! Way to go, Isaac. Such wonderful news!