Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ah, nothing like some easter hives to start off spring . . .

Good Friday was gorgeous and near 90 here in WV. Me and the little ones were outside on a blanket enjoying the lovely weather & pollen all day long. :) Then my mom and dad brought two little ducks for Isaac & Lucy for Easter. They loved them - the ducks followed us all around our yard and were so cute. Fast forward to Saturday morning when Isaac woke up with the worst case of hives I've ever seen - which is saying a lot since my oldest brother used to get hives all the time. I'd post a picture but its just plain gross, poor kid. After benadryling him to death we finally took him to the pedi on Monday and got some Prednisone which cleared it right up. Thank God. So instead of Easter sunday festivities we stayed inside in our diaper itching & scratching. Poor little guy. He's really moving though lately so I think more steroids would be welcomed!

No comments: