Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eek - the Orthopedic Surgeon is leaving Columbus!

So as if I needed another sign to fall from the sky and hit me in the head telling me RUN RUN RUN from our doctors in Columbus (Did I mention I tried repeatedly after our appointment to get the promised info from the dietician and I never did get ahold of her or any info? I think she must have left too) - our orthopedic surgeon that put in Isaac's VEPTR device is moving to Oklahoma only days after our appointment in June. Eek! Yeah so he won't even be doing Isaac's first adjustment - EEK! He was the last tiny string holding me there.

I'm one of those people that have trouble breaking up with doctors or therapists, even if they suck. It took me MONTHS to finally drop Isaac's first PT and move on to the much better PT - and I always say "Why didn't I do that sooner!" You'd think that trait would mean I'm easy to please right? My husband would likely disagree.

I shouldn't resist change. I want to do what's best for him. In this PWS community though there are so many different opinions/ideas/approaches - I feel lost a lot of times. I just hope we can find a good fit and soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An orthopedic surgeon restores functions through surgery, due to disease and injury, to the ligaments, tendons, joints, bones, nerves and muscles but also use physical, medical and rehabilitative methods when necessary.


orthopedic surgeons las vegas