Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Countdown to 2

I can't believe it but its almost here! My little man is going to turn 2 on July 17, 2010. I decided to try to branch him out of Elmo world by having a Mickey mouse party, but the boy isn't wavering from his Sesame Street fascination. Its so cute. The only other show that really gets him going right now is Yo Gabba Gabba. The boy really loves to dance. :)
This week he's getting plenty of bonding time with his cousins, Emma and Georgia while they are all going to vacation bible school with Grandma and Grandpa. They have been swimming nearly every day and trying to wear each other out and get good and sleepy before they pump them full of sugar and throw them in with a bunch of other wild little kiddos at bible school.
He's getting braver walking around the house from thing to thing. I'm pretty excited at that and at how much he seems to understand when we are talking to him. He is trying to use more words, but the Speech Therapist really believes he'll take off as he gets stronger trunk wise. I'm excited for him and I'm trying not to go all overboard on the birthday - but I tend to do so when it comes to him.
Lucy is rolling all over and spinning in circles and eating like a little piggy. She's my sweet little chunky girl. She really likes her brother and gets all excited when he tries to talk to her. She's already saying ba ba ba and screaming loudly. She's going to be a talker and just wear Isaac out I think.

No comments: