Friday, May 7, 2010

May need a helmet :) Spiderman preferably

So my boy wants to walk. ALL the TIME - everywhere. Can he walk yet? Not really. He can cruise and get brave, and walk holding one of your fingers, or your whole hand if he's tired. The thing is, he thinks he can walk. So he takes off, and repeatedly face plants into something or hits his poor little head on stuff. Its awesome, and exciting, and sad all at the same time. I'm like go little boy go, then oh honey I'm sorry I didn't catch you in time. Oh I'm not just letting him wander out there mind you - I do catch him 99 percent of the time, but that 1% I miss is going to get him a concussion by george. He's doing so great though. His PT has been off for about a month because she had a surgery and she was so impressed with his progress while she was gone. He's doing soooo much. I'm in definite trouble. :) Oh its 85 here and gorgeous today (yeah i'm rubbing it in to anyone in cold weather) :)

No comments: