Monday, December 14, 2009

Visit at Children's - eh not so great

Well since we had the g-tube removed the last week of October (heck since our 9/25 visit to Children's) my little guy hasn't gained an ounce. Its been a pretty crappy time I have to say. He's had a cold & a virus and worst of all - the g-tube is not healing. He leaks out most of what food we put in. Poor little man. So now we have to get surgery to sew up the stomach and fix the site that's not healing. We are hoping we can get it as soon as possible. I'm 35 weeks pregnant at this point and it really would be great if we could get it in the next few weeks. I just feel so bad that he has been suffering with this for 8 weeks now. 8 weeks!!! I swear it was nice to hear the surgeons just say - lets fix it now - you don't have to wait until January like the surgeon down here said. (who sucks by the way) Keep my little guy in your thoughts that he'll heal like nobody's business & start feeling his old self again!!!

1 comment:

debs6882 said...

Hang in there Angie, it will all work out!!!! Praying for you all. Love you!!