Desirae from Our Life with Prader Willi Syndrome in Las Vegas (http://pwsvegas.blogspot.com/ - sorry I'm not great with the linking) gave me my first blogger award! So now I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself as part of the rules:
So hmmmmm . . .
1) I actually enjoy watching Yo Gabba Gabba along with Isaac and Lucy.
2) I have more freckles than I know what to do with - and I promise I wear SPF 4 million daily.
3) I have needed to have my wisdom teeth taken out since before Isaac was born in 2008 but I keep putting it off, and no they are not giving me any extra wisdom by hanging around.
4) I love "Arrested Development" and cannot wait for the movie to come out!!!
5) I want an iPad so badly now that one of our therapists is using one with Isaac.
6) I could live off of chips and salsa - I'm sure of it.
7) I have been trying to lose the 40 lbs I put on with Isaac since well forever (except for that pregnant with Lucy period) and I cannot seem to do it and the fact that I can't lose weight without all the PWS issues makes me so panicked about Isaac and his future food issues that I want to stress eat (which my husband said is absolutely silly, so put down the food angie).
Thanks for the award Desirae - I appreciate the nod!!!
So I am going to pass it on to Adventures in Asherland http://www.amandagatkins.com/ and The Fields Triplets http://fieldstriplets.blogspot.com/ if they would like! They have great blogs that you should definitely check out!!!! Oh and check out Babies with iPads too - Bridget knows she's awesome so she doesn't even need an award :)!!